Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Pride and Prejudice Party- Are you Darcy, Elizabeth, or someone else?

This is a simple game halfway through the 10hour long miniseries.

Preparation:
Write down famous quotes from the miniseries, and then fold it up and put it in a lace hat.

How:
Get everybody to pick one, and get all to guess the person who said it.

Some famous quotes:
Some in the first half of the miniseries:



Well, well, good, good! Capital, capital- William Lucas
Not that I am afraid of myself; but I dread other people's remarks-Jane Bennet
He is come! He is come!- Mrs Bennet
A man could go a long way without seeing a figure like yours, if you could only make the most of it! - Mrs Bennet
I wouldn't be as fastidious as you are for a kingdom.- Mr Bingley
Are we to be invaded by every Bennet in the country? -Miss Bingley

Some in the last half of the miniseries:
I am only resolved to act in a manner which will constitute my own happiness without reference to you or any person so wholly unconnected with me- Elizabeth Bennet
No lace. No lace, Mrs. Bennett, I beg you! - Mr Bennet
Every savage can dance.-Mr Darcy
I had not known you a month before I felt you were the last man in the world whom I could ever marry! -Elizabeth Bennet

No comments:

Post a Comment